Bad Meat Bad Meat

Awesome drawings!

MidnightFrog responds:

why thank you :)

Face of Reality Face of Reality

This actually made me laugh quite a bit. Keep up the good work.

CinnaMuscle responds:

Thanks

A Little SomethingSpecial A Little SomethingSpecial

Try to depend less heavily on tweens and do same frame by frame. Really helps with fluidity.

Kehmicle responds:

TMNT: It's just a mask! TMNT: It's just a mask!

K den, my only problem is the fact that the whole point of 'it's just a mask' is it has to be believable, like Bowz's shrek one.

theFierceKid responds:

I had no idea what Mikey's face should be when he removes his mask. So, I chose Brak because I was watching the Brak Show the other day. Thanks for watching, though.

The mutant birthday cake The mutant birthday cake

Great as always. Something that I started doing recently in my drawings is putting a little space inbetween each leg. It really helps the look of my style and I think it would yours too.

brynimation responds:

Thanks for the great score and tip! I'll take that into consideration. Constructive criticism is always greatly appreciated!
Bryn.

ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

'SAYANARA MADDAFAKA' - Egoraptor, escaping the studio.

Pushed Too Far Pushed Too Far

This makes absolutely no sense, I hope this is a parody, because if not, this truly, sucks. The plot is overused and in this specific incidence was performed poorly. The premise is alright... But everything needs improvement.

kreechum responds:

whatever you say.

Eye Doctor Eye Doctor

I wear glasses, due to the fact my eyesight is pretty poor, They frickin' lock your face into this god damned contraption, then shine lights in your god damned eyes.

Endoorman Endoorman

This is awesome, feels like it could have been made in a 3d program with the shading and perspectives.

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

'Be my friend.... YOU FAGGOT' -Nice...